Saturday, September 13, 2014

NEW BLOG ADDRESS!!!!

A huge thank you to those of you who still keep up with our family via our blog! One of my goals is to get better about posting! Ha.

If you know the history behind this blog, we created as we began the adoption process WAY back in 2007. We wanted to be able to keep people up to-date and to give the address to the birthmother so she could see what our family was up to. Hence the web  address, jdadoption.

I've been wanting to change our address for years (even though we still hope to adopt some day), but didn't want to lose all my previous posts. So, I exported all the content from this blog, and imported it to a new blog:

www.darbyandjason.blogspot.com 

From now on, I will update THAT blog, rather than this one. So, if you've come to this page to check in with our family, please visit our new family blog. There is also a place on there you can "follow by e-mail" so that whenever I post something over there it will be e-mailed to you.

Thanks for caring and investing in our family!


No comments: