Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wish I could remember...

About a week ago Havana and I were drawing and for the first time I wanted to save her picture because I was so impressed! She had this elaborate story that went along with her drawing! I remember telling Jason about it and he said that I should write the story on the back.

Well, a week later, I can't remember! :(it had something to do with Jonah who was sad for some reason and the Care Bears came to rescue him... But that is all I can remember. Hoping I can remember more, but wanted to post her drawing before I forget it all together!

And, before I forget, we watched a Curious George the other day and he made a para scope to be a spy. As soon as it was over she asked if she could make one. We used a tube from old wrapping paper and she decorated it with construction paper and tape and colored it all her own! Then she was a spy the rest of the night! When did she get so big?!



No comments: