Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hubers


The other day we spent some time at Hubers farm! The weather was perfect and the family time was sweet! We went up there last month to pick peaches and blackberries and this time we just went up, had a picnic lunch, and played. God is such an incredible artist and Jason and I enjoyed talking about our faith in Him while we watched the sun set. I am so grateful for my family and for our faith in The Lord! As I told Jason, "If someone wants proof that God exists... Take a look at our hearts!" He has been changing and maturing us both and the life transformation is undeniable!!! What a mighty God we serve!!!


As we were playing with the children- Havana asked if I would watch her play ball so that I could cheer for her! Such fun memories!! 



No comments: