Thursday, January 26, 2012

Six months!

Dear Selah,

Last week you turned 6 months old! Wow! The past few months you have been challenging with not sleeping well and being fussy throughout the day. I introduced formula and rice cereal into your diet and instantly you became a different girl! You slept 12-13 hours and you were content during the day! What a change! I think you have been hungry! So happy and refreshing to see this side of you! :)

At your 6 month appointment you weighed 15 pounds and were 27 inches long (by far my smallest child ). The doctor also said you had an ear infection! Our first child to ever have one! Your just setting all sorts of records! Ha.

This next week I plan on introducing foods! I love being your mommy!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

erinleighclark said...

the ever faithful tuck-tuck watching over in the background :)