Friday, September 28, 2012

Elijah and Jonas!

This past Wednesday was the anniversary of the date we lost our sweet Elijah! I still miss him daily and often think about him. He is burried up in Indy and I really wish I could visit his grave site more often. I love him!

Elijah!

Next week will be the anniversary of when we lost my Jonas, Jonah's twin. I often think about him and wonder what he and Jonah would be getting into. I love him! I can't wait to squeeze him in heaven! I love my babies both here and in heaven! Life is a gift.
My babies are in heaven!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Darby I am praying for you and Jason as you remember your sweet little ones...I know not a day goes by that you don't think about those precious ones in heaven. The comfort you can seek is that they are with the Father. I am thinking of you all as you get through these days of remembrance as I know they are not easy. Love you sweet friend!