Friday, February 1, 2013

Asa is 4 Weeks old!!!!

My little baby is already 4 weeks old. I can't believe it. He is doing great and growing big! ;) This past week he started sleeping longer stretched through the night. His last feed is anywhere between 10-11pm and then he has been sleeping until 3:30 or 4:30! Not too shabby! I just need to learn to go to bed when he does. ha. Then he goes back to bed until about 6 or 6:30 an then is up for good by 8:30 or 9! He doesn't have consistent nap times during the day, but this past week he has laid down while the others are napping which is a big blessing. :)

Yesterday we gave him his first bottle and he took it like a champ! We gave him another one today and he also drank it down quickly. I'm excited because now I can plan important things like a much needed dentist appointment!

In his first month he has already been to church, the museum, playgroup, and the zoo! Busy boy! :)



No comments: