Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Man of Many Words

Dear Jonah,

You are so impressive with your words these days. Just this week you began saying:
  • I'm sad
  • I'm sorry
  • Shoes
  • Socks
  • shows
  • pee-pee
  • poo-poo
  • Tucker, no! 
  • outside
  • Here we go! 
  • I love you
  • Mall
  • 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (You can count to 10 on your own!). 


I'm so proud of you. You are so very smart and I love having conversations with you. After church on Sunday I asked if you had a good time in your nursery class and you said, "Yeah." Whenever I ask you any question, you answer. When I give you a command you can do it. I love how we're communicating!


You've been so sweet these day too! To everyone! You dance with Havana, You tend to Selah (seriously, she was crying and you found her paci and brought it to me and said, "there you go" and then today she was crying in her crib and you go and get her paci and you tried to reach through the bars to give it to her. What a kind brother you are!). You've also started  blowing and giving kisses. I love that. On Sunday as soon as we walked into the nursery to drop you off you leaned forward and gave me a huge kiss that I didn't even have to ask for! Last night Daddy was reading to Havana and you walked up and daddy thought you just wanted to read the story with them, but you kept squirming and then you finally just pushed your face up to his - you wanted to give daddy a kiss. After the kiss you walked away. So sweet. It melted my heart. Today as I put you down for your nap your blew me a kiss as I was walking out. I love your heart for your family and I pray that you don't lose that in this hardened world. I love you so much!

No comments: