Thursday, December 22, 2011

Date tonight!!!!

Date tonight, date tonight, date tonight!!!! I'm sitting here super giddy over a date with my husband tonight! Our seven year anniversary was this past Monday, but he was working so we postponed our date until today. I'm pretty sure there are even some butterflies in my stomach! Hehe! :) the plan is to do a little Christmas shopping and then dinner at Jack Frys!


As his gift, I gave Jason 12 envelopes with each month written on them! Enclosed in each envelope is a letter explaining a date! Yes, I planned 12 date nights (one for each month for the next year). For those of you who know me you will know this is huge as I have trouble planning things! Each month is something we have never done before and for most all of them they are prepaid! Woo hoo! Jason opted not to open the envelopes, but instead save them for each month! So, you can be sure I'll blog about them each month- perhaps even make a scrapbook! :)

For my gifts, Jason got me some cheap (but trendy!) earrings with a matching necklace that he gave to me a few days early, a steam cleaner for the floors, and a nice necklace with a matching ring which i love!!!! He's amazing!

Okay, time to get ready! Sooooo excited! :)

No comments: