Friday, December 2, 2011

Feeling a little like superwoman! :)

Sometimes I think the Lord gives me opportunities to do something new with all three kids in order to build my confidence as a mother. Today was one of those moments! Yesterday I found out that a lady in the neighborhood was put on bedrest while pregnant with her third child. I do not know this lady, but thought I could certainly bring them a meal. I called yesterday expecting to run a meal over next week, but she asked if I could bring one today!

I agreed, but then realized I would have to go to the store. This AM Jason and I took the kids to the store and then i came home and made the dinner. When it was ready, Jason was not home, so loaded Jonah and Selah into the stroller, put tucker on his leash, and Havana an I pushed the double stroller down the street to drop off the meal! I talked to Havana about how we were making dinner for a family in need and she said her favorite part of the adventure was when the lady said, "oh thank you!" :) -- I thanked the Lord for allowing me to take all 4 kids (including tucker) on a walk by myself! Little moments like that certainly boost my confidence in this while motherhood journey! Thank you, Lord!

No comments: