Sunday, December 16, 2012

Date #11

November's Date Night was fun! We went the week of Thanksgiving. My original letter to Jason said this,

"Let's go back in time. Think high school... Or middle school.... Let's go ice skating! I can't wait to join the ranks of the middle schoolers as we hold hands and skate around the rink!"

I had planned for us to go ice skating - which is something I haven't done since middle school! However, when I planned this date, I didn't know I would be in my third trimester of pregnancy and the more Jason and I thought about it the more we were uncomfortable with the idea. What if I fell (which would be likely)? Etc.

So... we just went to a movie instead. We grabbed a quick meal at Quiznos and snuck it into the theaters to watch the final Twilight movie. Jason is such a great husband to take me on dates to see such girly movies. :) Everything was fun - except the seats were uncomfortable with my big belly, but it was fun all the same!

Always great to date my man!


No comments: