Saturday, February 4, 2012

Forgetful Mommy

Dear Vana,

The other day you said something that was so precious… So cute… And made me laugh so hard. I thought to myself I would never forget that and I couldn't wait to write it down in this blog. Sadly, however, I did forget it and I can't remember what it was. So for forgetting that funny comment, I apologize, and I want to make sure that I do my best to write down the things you say as soon as you say them.

Just today, you were passing some gas and I asked you, "do you have some gases?" and your response… "I suuuurrree am!!!"

I was in Selah's room and you were in my room when I asked you what you were doing you said, "don't worry mom close your eyes I'm making you a surprise!" - as sweet as that was, I was a little worried. :)

You were looking through the toy box today and found an ice cream maker. you pulled it out and exclaimed, "oh, my ice cream maker! I almost forgot about you."

You are amazing and I love you!

No comments: