Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Havana's Interview

Havana came down the stairs the other day and was mumbling something and looking for something. I finally overheard her say, "oh, this is terrible!" When I asked her what she was doing she said, "I'm just looking for my necklace." I then asked her if she had it on when she went upstairs. She thought about it for a minute and then responded with, "um, no I don't think so." -- It hit me, when did she get so big? I was having a grown up conversation with my baby! How can that be! Then at our library's story time "Mother Goose on the Loose" she was getting up and following instructions without my prompting. She was also moved up to the "3 year old" room at church where she gets to go to chapel... I kept thinking, "this isn't going to go well, she's not old enough for that" -- but she was! She's growing up so fast and I can't stop it! Ahhh! So.... I decided to take an interview. Something I hope to do with some frequency for all my children to see how their answers change. Here we go - Interview #1 with Havana - age 3 years, 3 months!

What is your favorite Color? Blue
What is your favorite number? 3
What is your favorite letter? A
Where is your favorite place to go? Chick-fil-A
What is your favorite snack? Lucky Charms... dry
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Dance to Cinderella
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Go upside down (don't know what this answer is referring to)
What is your favorite thing to do in the morning? Play with Pluto
What is your favorite show? Colors lion (aka Baby Newton)
What is your favorite song? B-I-B-L-E

How precious is that?!

No comments: